Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Selamat Pengantin Baru Aunty Zura ( Aunty Alang)

Today is a special day for my aunty Alang...It is her big day..i got a new Uncle today...Selamat Pengantin Baru to my aunty Alang, Hanum Shahzura bt Hashim& Rosli Ahmad..alhamdulillah everything was OK..Abah is the one who nikahkan her sister ie my aunty alang..

We was so exhausted.. there are quite a number of people who attended the reception..i am so excited too as there are lots of aunties and uncles around to play with me..but yang tak bestnye.. i am having a running nose and coughing quite badly..i even vomitted twice while trying to clear my throat from the phelgm....hopefully my running nose and cough will get away very soon..


this is the first wedding ceremony without arwah Tok Wan..i do miss him dearly..


playing around at the pelamin a day before the ceremony




My aunty alang and my new uncle







more pics at my photopages..

No comments: