Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Updates

Had been very busy lately helping my ummi kemas our stuff ( actually more to sepah-sepah..eheheh..) .. Atuk Daddy and Nenek came down to Penang 1 day to bring our stuff from KL..it was 3 boxes of Abah's clothing,my stuff and toys,books etc..wow.. quite a lot of things there..Ummi is busy unpacking our stuff nicely and she is really exhausted as she did it after work..Poor ummi..

Well..Ummi and Abah had send me to a nursery near our home..i did a trial for 1 day and i love it..i had lots of friends around me and my teacher taught lots of stuff.. I do cry a bit at first but with friends around i can adapt quite well with my new surrounding.. Abah also got the offer to teach at a secondary school in Bayan Lepas..it is just 10 minutes away from Ummi's office..Alhamdulillah..

meanwhile this week we went to Sg Petani quite frequent as my Aunty is getting married this weekend..so Tok's house is very busy as everyone was helping aunty alang preparing her hantaran, bunga telur, etc.. We manage to slot in some fun activities celebrating my Aunty Ina's birtday..Happy belated birthday Aunty Ina on 27th May 2007..Abah and ummi surprise her with banana chocolate cake from Secret Receipe..nyummm..nyummm..




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation with the move. BEstlah najla lepas ni makin selalu lah main kat swimming pool.

Ummi to NAJLA,EMRAN & RAFEEQ said...

tq aunty ani..looking forward to be with my ummi here in Penang..do drop by to Penang when u visit Lisya kay..

Anonymous said...

Insya'allah tapi tak tahu bila nak gi sana.