Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

School..school...

This week i started my official day in nursery.. School holidays is over, everyone had to get back to work including Abah and ummi.. on the first day of School which is Monday, Abah and Ummi sent me to nursery as both of them will be working in the morning initially.. i do cry and start screaming nanakkkk..nanakkkkk when ummi pass me to my teacher..

Starting from second day had a change of plan..Abah had to teach in the afternoon laks..so every morning ummi will send me to nursery at 7.00am as we had only one car and Abah travels to school with his motorcycle. Ummi will pick me up later in the evening..

i love nite time where i got to spend the whole time with Abah and ummi playing toys, watching Astro especially Spongebob square pants..love that show..

overall first week was quite OK.. hopefully i can adapt it well in this two weeks..



playing inside my favourite bakul

No comments: