Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sick...Hospital blues

i was really -really sick..I am in the hospital right now.. I had a very bad diarhea last weekend and spend my entire day looking very -very weak..On saturday night, my temperature shoot up high and ummi and abah quickly rush me to the A&E Department of Hospital Pantai Mutiara.. I was admitted directly to the hospital due to quite severe diarhea and high fever..

this is my 3rd night already in the hospital..the peadtrician was quite puzzle as my temperature was spiking..sometimes low and sometimes very high till 39 degress..stool samples had been taken and bacteria infection had been ruled out as the diagnosis..So the doctor decided to took some blood samples today..boyyyyyy..it was really -really painfull and i cried very -very loud..the Dr suspected that i got Dengue fever but the blood results seems that dengue was being ruled out too.. the tricky part according to the dr was my red blood count increase so the doctor decided to try me on antibiotics injections today..my left eye was also being infected throughout my stay in the hospital.

thought that i am going to be discharge today but seems that had to stay in the hospital again..it had been almost 3 days in the hospital..the food was quite yuckss..and the medicine were scary..i will cry when i saw the nurse come in with a syringe for my medicine..and i am glad to " shoooo " the nurse away quickly after they had come to put the medicine on the table..

hopefully i will be OK in this few days..Pray for my speed recovery.. Abah said i was sick maybe because demam rindu at my tok Mummy ( Nenek..)..maybe that's one of the reason too..Nenek and Atuk Daddy couldn't come to Penang as Tok Daddy was admitted to Hospital too in KL for medical check up as he complains of chest pain.. Tok Daddy had do some check ups, stress test and angiogram,alhamdulillah no blockage..















Poor Najla.. get well soon darling..we really miss your "nakal"ness - hugs and kisses from Abah and Ummi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's Najla. Hope she will be recovering soon. Amin.

Anonymous said...

hopefully najla will recover soon. risau gak najla.
unc rahim nampak okay. kitaorg pergi visit him on monday night he looks cheerful.

Anonymous said...

get well soon najla. aunty tak leh nak gi nengok najla sebab jauh. drinks a lot of plain water ok to ash out all the yucky nasty virus from you body. lisya is here at my house.

Ummi to NAJLA,EMRAN & RAFEEQ said...

Thank u all for the doa and wishes..alhamdulillah najla dh discaj dah today..