Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 27, 2006

SAtu Hari di Hari Raya - 1st day of Syawal ( Part 1 )

We celebrate our Raya in Semeling, Sg Petani Kedah..It was my first time celebrating Hari Raya & my first raya was celebrate with Abah's family in Kedah..

I woke up early morning feeling excited.. After having my shower, ummi and Abah put a new dress on me..Waited for everyone to bersiap-siap..There was so many foods on the dining table..Ada ketupat daun palas, satay, lemang, ketupat nasi, rendang all was home made..the rendang was cooked by tok and my uncles/aunties were incharge of the lemangs& ketupats

this is also the first Raya we celebrated without Tok Wan.. I really miss my Tok Wan very much..

We waited for guests to arrive at Tok's house..Most of them gave me duit raya., So for everyone out there especially the aunties/uncles don't forget to give me duit raya ok?..( hehehe)




My uncle eg



With aunty Ina (Abah's youngest sister)





With my tok




Selamat Hari Raya from us..

No comments: