Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Berhari Raya di Kuala Lumpur

For the last few days,we went to visits the relatives around KL/ Selangor..





gambar sebelum pergi beraya umah tok uda di Selayang


Then pergi melawat Onyang ( Abah's grandma) in keramat



3 generation : onyang,Mak Unggai and me



Mak Unggai and me


after that we went to Cheras to visit Tok Long,aunty Ina and baby Mursyid..




baby Mursyid and me

Lastly selepas penat beraya, we went to Carefour Wangsa maju untuk shopping..



best... you can see me having fun in this video below :






Enough for the 1st week of Hari Raya..We had cover most of the relatives house..As Hari Raya will be celebrate throughout the Syawal month, we will be visiting the others during the weekends (insya'allah).Tomorrow my Abah & Ummi will start working after 1 week break..

No comments: