Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tok Wan Passed away




My last memories with Tok Wan..Hanya kenangan akan jadi pengubat rindu




tok wan last hug me in malacca on mak ngah's wedding 11th June 2006











Dear all,


My beloved Tok Wan had passed away on 19th July 2006 at 3.00am in Sungai Petani..He had died of complications due to the stroke..the last time i met him is 1 month ago during mak ngah's wedding in Malacca.. i spend most of the time with him..didn't realize that that was the last time i saw him healthy..i am very -very sad as i am her only grand daughter and i love him very -very much ..he is the one who will cradles me when get to see him..i love to play with him..Now he is gone forever, he could not see me growing up to be a strong and big girl..

to my dearest Tok wan..Moga roh tok wan di tempatkan di kalangan orang -orang yang soleh Amin..

al fatihah..

No comments: