Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 03, 2006

my first outing

I am already one month old..
















hanan afiqah( right ) and hanan insyirah with their
parents..this picture was taken in Butterworth





I am already one month old..Yesterday my two cousins, Hanan and her sister Insyirah came..how they were very excited to see me..the little one Insyirah kept screaming at my ears, "baby...baby...baby tido" twice..whooo..quite loud to my ears but i keep on sleeping ..( nothing can interfere my sleep..ahakss..) . The elder sister admiring my hands and ears asking her mom" mama, eiiii tangan baby keciknya..baby ada gigi tak?,baby boleh jalan tak lagi?"When their mom pick me up and cradles me, they started to kiss me all over..those two girls were funny and adorable..

Last night was my first outing..We went to Shah Alam to visit Tok Fuad and Tok Tan..Tok Fuad was sobbing when he saw me for the first time..and he got to hold me for the first time when aunty mimi put me on his chest and run his fingers through my head..I am so tired that after a while i slept all the way through out the journey home.. can't wait for another outing..wonder whose house are we going next?..




No comments: