Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2006

havoc in tok daddy's house






okay..we are both ready...smile..

















Najla : take this..for laughing at me
Adli : ouch!










Najla: hey, i'm not ready yet
Adli : haha too bad










Adli came on saturday nite..what a surprise as he and his mummy and daddy suddenly pop up in the front door of tok daddy's house.. i was awake when he arrived at 11.00pm..wow! he was really growing fast..we started to make noise in tok daddy's house by crying out loud in the middle of the nite and during daytime too..see we could be a good duet "singer " ( hehehe)

The best part was taking pictures..how i managed to " karate" him for laughing at me during the photography session..i think when i'm older i would like to ask my abah & ummi to send me for karate-do classes..then i can show them my hidden skill..hahaha

No comments: