Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Saturday.....( no) more working days for me


 Starting from June i  am no longer working on saturdays...alhamdulillah syukur sesangat..at least more time can spend with my little ones and also for family matters..

     Alhamdulillah Allah show me the way...bila masa di dalam dilema Allah bukakan jalan dan menerima sesuatu yang tak dijangka..

      Its not an easy decision for me..have to think banyak -banyak kali before i took this decision.along the way i have also decline a few offers as i believe maybe kalau bersabar akan ada yg lebih baik..and its true..

    its a very short notice and decision ..and ada kalanya memang tak dinafikan hati berbelah bahagi juga coz i will leave my beloved friends behind..kawan-kawan yang best skali dan seronok bekerja bersama..but i believe in life if ada satu peluang yg diberi take it and go for it as the opportunity will not knock twice ..




                                           my precious geng boboiboy...Ummi love u soooo much 


   
   


     

No comments: