Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

najla's masterpiece= a gift for mother's day








Najla came back from school and bring home this..it was a surprise indeed for me as she waited for me to come back from work at 9pm and showed it to me...her masterpiece done in school...:-)))..it was a perfect mother's day gift for me..thank you Najla..muaksss..ummi love u soo muchhh

i had already started my 3 months leave...really looking forward to rest and rest and rest and rest...:->>>>,,my legs dah tak larat nak jalan sangat..tumit dah start mencucuk -cucuk..kalau laa dapat reflexologi mmg best betul..

baby already weight 2Kg ++...can't wait for the next checkup..hopefully he had turn around again with his head down..

1 comment:

aiyda said...

wah...cantiknya najla buat kad tu! :-)