Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone..How was your celebration?..for us here we celebrate secara teramat sederhana since i was already takda duit after d incident...poor me..:-P

anyway we had a great one juga here in BM and SP.. Malam raya i was working till 10.30pm after that we pack our things and went off to SP to celebrate there..in SP there was only us and my two Brother in laws Asyraf and Eg..kali ini all my Sis in laws not around, my 1st sis in law Angah went back to her husband hometown in Malacca, my 2nd sis in law in Sabah tak balik while my 3rd sis in law kerja pagi raya..so rumah quite sunyi laa..

the guys went for sembahyang raya and after that they went to kubur arwah ayah...it has been almost two years dah arwah ayah meninggal..after that we all rush back to BM since i am working today on noon shift..1st time working on Hari Raya


pengalaman working time raya?..not bad..had a great time juga with my staff and all of us diberi kelonggaran today kena berpakaian hari raya...and today ramai juga customer datang shopping and window shopping..


najla happy dgn baju barunya hadiah dr aunty zera..thanx alot..



Theme baju raya kuning + gold






Kerja di hari raya...bergambar kenangan bersama my staff





Here wishing all of you SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI ..MOHON MAAF ANDAI ADA TERKASAR BAHASA TERSILAP KATA...


ikhlas dari kami sekeluarga di Permatang Pauh;

No comments: