Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Farewell Bbraun

Today last day in Bbraun... hi am definately happy leaving bbraun..i've learn alot here..i've learn about true friendship and also yg kaki tipu,kaki bodek pun ada.:-PPP..

a farewell lunch was organized for me...my boss wanted me to come back perhaps in years time..i don't think so laa with the current situation..

i surprised them with the lovely cupcakes from sugarbuds thanks kak wan..last minute order pun the cakes still lovely.


looking forward for the new challenges as A******* M****** under Japan Company laks..definately something to learn




my boss Mr valli kasi hadiah



my collegues at Bbraun







kak Wan's of sugarbuds masterpiece..mmg lovely sampai sume di office tanya mana order..




lovely bouquet of flowers from the boys of Mixing Team



my officemates yang definately i will miss alot..always breakfast and lunch together,,,

No comments: