Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Muka bila pergi skolah

Previously i hate going to school..i will start crying once Abah and Ummi send me to school..probably i find it not interesting being with friends and teachers and one of the possibilities is the long hours in school..previously ummi used to send me in the morning at 7.00am and pick me up later in the evening at 5.00pm, now i went to school in the afternoon with Abah and ummi will pick me up in the evening..

my perception had changed.. i love going to school.. i learn lots of things such as singing, ( my favourite song will be Rasa Sayang and Alif ba ta.. i know how to sing the qiraati song for Muqaddam which is Alif ba ta sa jim ha kho' only..others belum khatam lagi..hihihih.. and i know how to count one to ten in english.. its not bad after all..



look how happy i am before going to school with abah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe paling comel sekali gamba ni..