Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Visit to Dr Sharifah..

Abah and ummi brought me to Visit Dr Sharifah is Shah Alam.. she was our normal peadtrician which attend me since birth.. Dr Sharifah was amaze to see me after 1 yr and a half.. the last time she saw me is when i am 3 months old..

Ummi explain the Dr my symptoms.. The Dr's explanation was quite a shock to both Abah's and Ummi.. i was diagnosed with mild astmha as Dr said i had some wheezing and coughing at night..

it was unbeleivable as none of the family history ( both Abah 's and Ummi's side ) got any asthma..According to Dr Sharifah it can be cureable provided with strict control of the environment that can triggers the asthma which includes no soft toys, no cats, no carpets,( karpet kena gulung) no chocolate ( milo, ice cream, milk,anything chocolate which according to Dr it is proven in medical journal can triggers asthma ) . Besides that any fruits that is acidic and causes coughing like oranges, grapes,rambutan, watermelons also was prohibited...

Dr prescribe an inhaler + aerochamber + anti -asthmatic drugs granules.. Ummi and abah will have to be very strict on my diet and environment..
Hopefully the mild asthma will not be prolonged and went off when i am bigger..lucky ly my ummi is a pharmacist and would know better bout the medication i will be taking..Hopefully ALLAH will granted my doa to be in good health,i will also ask my Atuk Daddy and Nenek to doakan for my health infront of the holykaabah as my Atuk Daddy and Nenek will be flying off the mecca for Umrah this coming 5th September 2007


aerochamber



Salbutamol inhaler

The nedication i will be on for a moment to treat the asthma ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ala kesiannya Najla. Di doakan semoga cepat sembuh..We also have the same equipment....hehehehe

Ummi to NAJLA,EMRAN & RAFEEQ said...

Ooo Hanan ngan insyirah pun asthmatic gaks ke?..Najla punya condition very -very mild.,childhood asthma..

Anonymous said...

Tak kita orang tak ada asthmatic, Dr. Musa suruh je pakai for melapangkan dada dan bernafas...