Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Our Precious little girl..Izzah Najla



Assalamualaikum everyone..My name is Izzah Najla bt Shahrir Azmil. I was born on 30th December 2005 at 5.13pm in Selangor Medical Centre Shah Alam, Selangor.. I came out 3 weeks early.. I am quite tiny when i was born.. My weight is just 2.43 kg.. my mommy was in the labour room for 9 hours to get me out..when i was born i had a big "bump" at my head as the doctor had to pull me out using the vacuum.. well, well i just feel very comfortable in my mommy's womb as i have plenty of " food "to eat that i refuse to come out( ahakss..) .

Everybody was waiting for me to come out..especiallly my grandpa and grandma in KL and Kedah..Well my " Tok" and " Tok Wan" in Kedah were not here when i was born as they are performing their haj in Mecca..But never mind, i still have my " tok daddy" and " tok mummy" as well as aunty " tiah" ( aunty Shatirah) to tender my needs as well as my ummi and abah.

Really -really hope to meet everyone soon especially my aunties and uncles, cousins as well as all the tok's..and i have to learn to remember their names soon..

p/s : Wanna see more pictures of me?..see it at http ://azmilyana.fotopages.com


No comments: